Join us as we take a journey into the afterlife.
In the past, we have chosen “Samhian” to be the theme of our end-of-October festival because we wanted to honor the Pagan Fire Festival as the orgin of “Halloween”. For this year we would like to expand into many other cultures and traditions that also honor death and the afterlife. For that reason we have embodied the name “Afterlife” for this years celebration!
What happens after death?
Why do we fear death?
How can we honor and bring death into our lives in a healthy way?
These questions and so many more circle around the topic of death and the afterlife. We will explore this profound and pivital stage in the cycle of existence. During this time of year it is said by many different cultures that the vail between worlds is thinest giving a greater oppurtunity to connect with our ancestors that play in the world of the afterlife. We will play and pray with them and for them. We will give our ancestors the power of life everlasting with the simple but so powerful intention of remebrance. We will dance for our ancestors, inviting them to support us in our mission here on this earth! We will light the fire within ourselves and those the live in the afterlife!
The full schedule will not be released until your onsite at the event. We encourage you to embrace the mystery and know that we have nonstop empowering content for you to enjoy:
Add yourself to the chat for rideshare and FFF Family!!
The daily schedule will consit of:
– Yoga Temple
– Workshops and Presentations in the Healing Arts
– Live Music
– Ceremonies and Rituals
– Tantra Temple
– Sacred Fire Story Telling and Song Circles
– 6 Stages
AVAILABLE ON SITE:
– 7 Bedroom Mansion (for more info and pricing see in ticketing section)
– PARKING (Parking is limited that is why we have a parking pass and we are encouraging CAR POOLING)
– Mindful Market along with Healthy Food and Elixirs and a variety of food vendors, clothing and other vendors**
– Outdoor Showers /porta poties / Recycling stations
– FIRST AID and INFO Tent
– We have free water for all attendees
-Pets that are aggressive (any sign of aggression they will be asked to leave)
– Illegal Drugs
– Unconscious, aggressive, or sexual behavior
– Single use plastic bottles
– No RVs
*PLEASE BRING WITH YOU*
– Warm blankets and/or Yoga mats
– Water, water bottle, or refillable cup
– Additional Candles/Flowers for the Altar
– Shoes for dancing through the forest
– Open hearts and minds
We do NOT offer REFUNDS if you can no longer make the event please sell your ticket on the Fb or IG pages.
THIS IS A LEAVE IT BETTER THAN YOU CAME EVENT. PLEASE BRING GARBAGE BAGS TO COLLECT ALL YOUR GARBAGE AND TAKE IT WITH YOU.
**NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL ** Please respect yourself and dive into this unique opportunity fully present and clear.
THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE.
Please join our TELEGRAM GROUPS
RIDESHARE: FFF Rideshare
EVENT INFORMATION: FFF Info
OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA: