Date and Time:Tuesday, December 26 · 7 – 8pm EST
About this event:
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment through traditional martial arts at the Wellness & Martial Arts (W&MA) event held at the Doral Legacy Park Community Center. Specifically designed for individuals aged 9 to 99, this program is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for both the Special Needs and General Population communities.
- Ticket Type: Mobile eTicket
Workout Session Details:
- Programs Offered:
- OKINAWAN KARATE-DO
- CHINESE TAI CHI for HEALTH
Essentials to Bring:
- Enthusiasm and an open mind to explore the transformative power of traditional martial arts.
- Venue parking available at Doral Legacy Park Community Center.
Ivy Solis, the Social Media and Community Associate at Breathe Miami, is a Miamian who's deeply rooted in the city's vibrant culture. Growing up in the Magic City, she was always on the move, playing soccer on the sandy beaches and exploring every hidden corner. Beyond her professional dedication, Ivy is an artist at heart, with a passion for pottery and ceramics that allows her to express her creativity. Ivy's commitment to promoting health and wellness shines through as she searches for and vets new experiences to share with the Breathe Miami community.