The Feminine Restoration Women’s Retreat is for women to unwind, receive, and replenish their feminine core. This day is for you to be treasured, cherished, and connected to your heart and womb. We will flow into the feminine arts with somatic healing and emotional release to align with the potency of the Aires/ Libra axis on the full moon.
What to Expect
- Opening ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony
- Guided Descent (meditation) into the body, down to the heart and womb
- Womb-centric Embodied Movement
- Voice Activation
- Psychic Clearing
- Practice and Play with Opening to Receptivity
- Reiki Sound Bath
- Closing ceremony
- Gifts for your feminine spirit
- Sacred Sisterhood
Womb Circle is an oracular teaching space of remembrance, and coming back into our feminine core. It is an intimate circle of kindred-hearted women, ready to bathe in their original radiance of womanhood and sisterhood. This is a ceremonial space for women ready to dive down deep into their embodied feminine soul-essence.
- sister friends
- water bottle
- journal and pen
- yoga mat, blankets, meditation cushion, eye pillow, pillows, anything for optimal comfort during sound bath, reiki, and transmission
- any crystals or sacred items you’d like to receive this energy with
- wear clothes that you feel beautiful and free to move in
Body-Based Mindfulness Center
This is an intimate event with limited tickets available.
Investments are tierd for early bird, general admission, and final sales.
***If you’d like to save on Eventbrite fees you can venmo @Ninaborn the full amount with description: 9.30 Retreat
No refund policy.
Be sure your heart, womb and soul desires to be present for this ceremonial day retreat. Create plenty of time to arrive on time and read all text in the emails and event information to know where you are going and what to bring. If a life emergency happens email email@example.com to discuss options.
Questions and Inquery
Email Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Nina Born and her work at:
IG: @iamninaborn and @womb.circle
FB: Nina Born and Womb Circle