Date and Time:Tuesday, January 9, 2024 · 12 – 1pm EST
About this event:
Indulge in the serenity of Wellness Program Restorative Yoga, offering a gentle Yin-restore and stretching yoga experience. Immerse yourself in the meditative aspects while releasing tension from tight muscles and joints. Gravity will be your ally as postures are held for 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
For in-studio classes, mats, blocks, bolster, and straps are provided. Participants are welcome to bring their own yoga gear, and a towel along with ample hydration is recommended for a comfortable practice.
Classes, conducted by the experienced Larry DiPietro, a 200hr registered yoga trainer, are offered the second Tuesday of January, February, and March 2024. While the classes are free, donations to the instructor are accepted but not required.
Larry DiPietro’s passion for yoga, cultivated since 1992, has evolved into teaching both virtually and in person. His extensive journey in yoga, including hot yoga practice and teaching restorative hot yoga, brings a wealth of experience to the Wellness Program. Join this rejuvenating yoga session to enhance your well-being and find tranquility in the heart of Oakland Park.
Duration: 1 hour
- Ticket Price: Free (Donations to the instructor accepted but not required)
- Registration: Your name and email will be shared with the instructor.
Workout Session Details:
- Restorative Yoga:
- Gentle Yin-restore and stretching yoga
- Focus on meditative aspects and loosening tight muscles and joints
- Utilize gravity to hold postures for 30 seconds to 3 minutes
- Mats, blocks, bolster, and straps provided for in-studio classes
- Participants encouraged to bring a towel and plenty of water or sports drink for hydration
Essentials to Bring:
- Towel: Bring a towel for your comfort during the session.
- Hydration: Bring plenty of water or a sports drink to stay hydrated during the class.
- Personal Yoga Gear: If preferred, participants can bring their own yoga mats, blocks, and straps.
- Details about parking options are not provided. Attendees are encouraged to check with the venue for parking facilities.
Ivy Solis, the Social Media and Community Associate at Breathe Miami, is a Miamian who's deeply rooted in the city's vibrant culture. Growing up in the Magic City, she was always on the move, playing soccer on the sandy beaches and exploring every hidden corner. Beyond her professional dedication, Ivy is an artist at heart, with a passion for pottery and ceramics that allows her to express her creativity. Ivy's commitment to promoting health and wellness shines through as she searches for and vets new experiences to share with the Breathe Miami community.